Re: [K12OSN] ATTN: Redhat Developers (OT)

Julius-
At 08:27 PM 6/5/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Quentin,
        did you contact RH? Not that they would fix all the problems right
away, but at least they could get an earfull. Eric has done a tremendous
job in making RH distro usable and dare i say, friendly. julius

I have not contacted RH about this recently. I did a couple years ago, but it didn't end up going anywhere. I also have not really used Eric's modifications much, simply because I only use the LTSP distro on my LTSP machine. I had written a much longer reply to this, but in proof-reading it, I felt it was getting to be a little too ranty and that posting it would not be in the spirit of this list. So, in the name of not starting a bike-shed style discussion most others don't seem interested in, I'm going to let this subject drop here. :)

-Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-
Academic Computing and Networking Services Coordinator
Fern Ridge School District 28J
Elmira, OR
Office: 541-935-2253 x429
Cell: 541-914-2989