[K12OSN] Woo! Got the server...

Colleagues-
For those of you that are following the list closely, I just got (as in only about 20 minutes ago) the Penguin computing server that I ordered. As promised, I will do a little write up on my impressions and experience once I have had time to form them. First impressions out of the box though: 8) Woah. This is one nice piece of hardware....

-Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-
Academic Computing and Networking Services Coordinator
Fern Ridge School District 28J
Elmira, OR
Office: 541-935-2253 x429
Cell: 541-914-2989