Re: [K12OSN] Bandwidth...

One thing to keep in mind is that wireless is inherently a shared medium, meaning you can not do full-deplex. Also, while 802.11a has greater bandwidth (54Mb) than 802.11b (11Mb), it tends to not get the same distances that 802.11b gets. I don't know that it's proportional or not, and if your client and access point are 10 feet apart with no obstructions, 802.11a will give you more, but that's rarely the scenario.

Petre