Re: [K12OSN] ATTN: Redhat Developers (OT)

Quentin Hartman wrote:

[...] I had written a much longer reply to this, but in proof-reading it, I felt it was getting to be a little too ranty and that posting it would not be in the spirit of this list. So, in the name of not starting a bike-shed style discussion most others don't seem interested in, I'm going to let this subject drop here. :)

heh, quite regularly I type up an email, get it off my mind and then not send the email. It's good to talk about something we feel strongly about and feel listened to, but not fair on the list. good on you.

8-)
/steve