Re: [K12OSN] xbox as thin client for k12ltsp

Barry Smoke wrote:

Has anyone researched what it would take to make an xbox a thin client...
$179 price tag makes it appealing, and using the xbox development software, I'm sure a boot disk could be made that would not require a mod chip.
of course, with a mod chip, the software could be placed right on the hard drive, and run.
add a keyboard, and mouse(xbox usb adapter to pc usb), and you are set...

heh, the kids are gonna LOVE that... 8-))

Security will be your biggest concern - trying to stop the little buggers playing games on it.

Yes, there are XBOX's running Linux. I am quite sure it could be done. What about an etherboot CD ?

/sw