Re: [K12OSN] OT: Hardware question for thin client

David Hopkins wrote:

All,

I was just set to order (for our new lab) thin clients (Eden 533-based) and noticed that the Epia-M 6000 is available and is also fanless. Epia-M has several other features: Wake-on-Lan, LDVS, Keyboard power on, firewire are the options that interest me. Does anyone have any experience with these as thin clients and K12LTSP?

No, but keep us informed. I can use these too.

/steve