Re: [K12OSN] xbox as thin client for k12ltsp

I'd rather try to get a DreamCast as a K12LSTP thin client.  I know that there
are people who are running Linux on Dreamcasts.  You can pick them up for $29
in almost any mall in the country and the keyboards are about $10.  (I have
one in the closet collecting dust.  I wouldn't dream of using my son's Xbox as
a client but I could get that DreamCast away from him.)

Jim Hays
Technology Director
Monticello CUSD#25
Monticello, IL  61856