Re: [K12OSN] xbox as thin client for k12ltsp

You could also use a Sony Playstation., which already runs linux, which
would allow you to build your own Supercomputer
http://itrain.org/itinfo/2003/it030528.html  (one such beast is ranked
in top 500 in the world) for that really advanced class in C++ or other
after-school activities :)

Dave Hopkins

p.s. Has the additional benefit of not funding MS if that is an issue?