Re: [K12OSN] upgrades as opposed to updates

Steve,
	just what i was afraid of. i am spoiled by HP - ignite-ux and full
remote access to the console allow me truly remote upgrades - no
involvment of folks at the crime scene. looks like i'm going to get more
frequent flier miles than i really need to get from us to nz ;-)