Re: [K12OSN] xbox as thin client for k12ltsp

Case in point, I have a couple of ancient compaq Prolinea 466 (486/66
w/40MB RAM, 10/100 NICs) that would have *surely* ended up in the trash,
but they make fine thin-clients.  How much would you pay for one of those?
$5?  LOL!

But they work just fine as LTSP thin-clients...

James Jensen