Re: [K12OSN] OT: Hardware question for thin client

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:
over what's needed for terminal, why spend more money?
Julius is correct. There is absolutely no need for more power on the terminals.

Is anyone using Open Mosix to create render farms for chemical chain renderings/ video/ 3D? I'm of the mind that the more 'super-computers' in a school the more likely students will try to max it out... I may be wrong of course.
Dennis