Re: [K12OSN] <OT> yum+bind was: yum as well was: apt-get question

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, James Jensen wrote:

> > This works fine for autorpm for pre RHL 7.0 host maintenance.
> >
> > -- Russ Herrold
>
> Time for a Wiki page on the merits & usage of yum Russ!
>
> If you don't do it, I will simply cut & paste you mails to it! ;-)

no wiki for me, thanks -- I have found it too hard to lose
things in them.  And I would suggest against it anyway.
Google does it better, and keeps up with changes at primary
sources.

   We run three major content series at Owl River --
        http://www.owlriver.com/support/
	http://www.owlriver.com/tips/ - and -
	http://www.owlriver.com/projects/
based in some part from editted and generalized notes from
commercial and developmental efforts.  And of course a Google
search specific for the site is at:
	http://www.owlriver.com/search/

-- Russ Herrold