Re: [K12OSN] clusetKnoppix (LTSP+openMosix live server CD)

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your response.

It is a little bid funny that google search brought me to my previous
posting with solution

http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermail/debian-knoppix/2002-October/000994.html

My problem is that I download the iso image on a Win machine with
broadband connection.  The said machine has a Sony CD-Writer with only
4MB buffer working at 12X 8X 32X speed and running Easy CD creator.  It
is not feasible to buy another Samsung CD-Writer with 8MB buffer to
solve the problem.  The Sony CD-Writer is working fine without problem
in burning Redhat ISO images only having problem in burning Debian
image.  Maybe the later requires more buffer.

If I could not find a solution then I have to download the iso image
again on the Samsung CD-Writer machine.

B.Regards
Stephen