Re: [K12OSN] Recommended thin client hardware

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:

ebay

OR... you can try www.uce.com.  I haven't bought anything from them yet,
but they certainly have some low prices on their auctions!

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:

Julius - you might get more business than you bargained for here! But,
for guys like me (DIYers) will just follow your advice and build our
own. I still can't convince myself to build one for that price when I
can find perfectly acceptable used PII and PIII machines for about $20 -
$30 (US$). I DO want to build a lab with nice, new sleek thinclients,

Where do you find such machines?
Jon

                     __\/__
                 .  / ^  _ \  .
                 |\| (o)(o) |/|
#----------------.OOOo--oo--oOOO.----------#
#                                          #
#  Richard K. Ingalls                      #
#  Technology Coordinator                  #
#  Glenwood R-8, West Plains, MO           #
#  web: glenwood.k12.mo.us                 #
#  email: awm002 mail connect more net     #
#  "Behind every good computer...          #
#   is a jumble of wires 'n stuff."        #
                 .oooO   (   )
                   \_)