RE: [K12OSN] K12LTSP and Citrix?

Thanks, Matt.  I'm aware of the Citrix Linux client and this would be a
good solution for some of our later-model workstations that have decent
speed, RAM, and newer hard drives.

My problem is that some of the machines I'm looking at are quite old and
well-used Pentium 133s with only 16MB RAM, others are 166s with 32MB.  I
suppose I could install a thin version of Linux with a desktop like
IceWM, but then I still have the problem of some pretty ratty hard
drives that would require replacement soon.  I'm sure that the
powers-that-be don't want to invest in maintaining this equipment, but
if there were a "solid-state" solution in the form of bootable NICs (I
use the Lynksys ones from disklessworkstations.com at home) that would
enable these computers to not need further service I might be able to
introduce Linux and OSS into the environment via K12LTSP if I can have
them "route" a citrix session to the workstations.

Is there a way to boot directly into a Citrix ICA client from Linux
without a desktop?  This would be a fallback position if the opinion is
against a Linux desktop or LTSP.  At least that's one less set of
desktop OS licenses going to M$, but I would preferably have the school
district and my employer see the advantages and wealth of good Open
Source software available in the K12LTSP package.