RE: [K12OSN] xbox as thin client for k12ltsp

Hi

I have a Compaq Prolinea 4/25 all ISA with an evergreen 100 chip
installed.  I have been successful in using it as a thin client with a 2
meg ATI Mach 32 (one of the few 2 meg isa cards available) and the 3Com
3c515 10/100 ISA NIC.

The 3c515 does not run at anything close to 100 but it is more than 10.

The performance was adequate for my testing but I have not used it long
term.

Tim

Behalf