[K12OSN] Errors

Can anyone tell me something about these errors?  I am new to linux but I have great resources.

"KLauncher could not be reached via DCOP"

"Could not open a network socket"
-This error said it may have been caused because of an error in dcopserver.  I check and dcopserver is running.

Both of these errors occur after I have been running clients off of the server for a while.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kale Schaub
Montana Tech