Re: [K12OSN] Boot Disk reward: $100

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 05:34, Alan A Hodson wrote:

> I use K12LTSP servers, and had stated in an earlier post that internal DHCP
> for the Thin Clients is not going to be allowed by my district.

See my posting on this matter (just sent) looking at your original
posting on the same topic.  You've effectively started two threads on this
topic - the original thread was entitled "DHCP: Campus autonomy vs District
centralism".  Hope my answer given under that thread has some relevance.

Regards, Gavin.