[K12OSN] OT: Allied Telesyn Switch

Sorry for advertising

Does anyone have the AT-RPS8000 Power Supply Chassis, if anyone needs the power modules for it, we've acquired 4 (unopened), willing to send for price of p+p to any location as we have no use for them.

Also have 4x 1000BaseT modules for the AT8224 Switch, again unused, willing to send for the price of p+p as we have no use for them.

Again sorry for advertising.

James