Re: [K12OSN] OT: Hardware question for thin client

For a school client we have got a bunch of 15-20 workstations that we want to use just for clustering in our server room, not for child use, there would be no problem using them in that environment though?

We've already planned using other workstations as terminals, and these are just surplus - hopefully photos throughout August as we do the conversion!

James

James Jensen <jmsjnsnsatx yahoo com> wrote ..