openMosix/LTSP Questions (Was: Re: [K12OSN] OT: Hardware question for thin client)

Sure, I would make them part of the backend if they are just going to be
sitting there (and they are NOT too slow--otherwise you won't see much if
any benefit).  I would a) make sure everyone understands to leave them
on--as they will effectively be part of your server and b) seperate your
cluster (backend) network traffic from your LTSP client traffic--just to be
safe and not slow down your clients.

That's my take FWIW, as always! <grin>

James Jensen