[K12OSN] Squid+IE6+Windows update

I think this is a known problem.....does anyone know what the deal is with
squid and IE6 and why windows update doesn't work? This has been an issue for
a while but I'm just now actually caring enough to ask the list since we're
doing summer maintenance. I can get all my updates through the proxy fine
(and fast!) until I update the browser to 6. Then it won't download the
updates.
--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator