Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp and kde sound mixer

This is really strange...
the only sound process running for clients is /usr/bin/artsd

I can get both mixers to come up(mixer, and volume control), while logged in as root, but not student(just an account that was added)

/usr/bin/aumix -m 0 had no effect.
The sound (mic) is activated even while not logged in (gdm-greeter)

I fired up tuxmath, and had the volume control on as root, and none of the volume sliders affect the volume.

strange, strange....
(Eric, we may have you look at it while you are here :-)
no big deal, just annoying more than anything else,
while typing, if you get your finger close to the mic, you get annoying feedback(very loud too)