Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp and kde sound mixer

Caleb Wagnon wrote:

On Monday 09 June 2003 2:49 pm, Barry Smoke wrote:

This is really strange...
the only sound process running for clients is /usr/bin/artsd

Barry, have you tried gnome? KDE is my desktop of choice, but it has been nothing but a nightmare for me with ltsp.

this is pre-login, so the mic is on from the getgo, gdm-greeter.
gnome, or kde....doesn't matter...

kde is working fine for us.