RE: [K12OSN] K12LTSP and Citrix?

I have found in the LTSP documentation a method for installing
applications locally (Chap 9).  Is this how the ICA client must be
loaded or can I install the client on the server as root and place a
link to it in the default desktop?  Does anyone have any experience with
either of these modes?  I would prefer not to have to have hard drives
in the client computers.

-Jim

--
Jim Anderson

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to
you."
	-Gandalf the Grey