[K12OSN] monitor power save mode on the Jammin 125

I was wondering if anybody has had success getting the Jammin 125's to
go into power save mode or some sort of screen blank mode. I was shown a
script  awhile back in this news group that caused it to work with
regular computers but the Jammins refuse to cooperate.
--
Matthew McCarty <matthew marketdatacenter net>