Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP and Citrix?

A really "thin" way of doing it. Requires a bit of linux know-how is:

1) run your terminal server with no desktop environment. In the startup items
for "X" put the citrix client running at fullscreen, so there is NOTHING they
can do on the linux thin client except run the citrix client.

This wont touch your hard drives or anything. It will still use remote X the
same as a normal thin client. But it just wont waste ram on KDE and will
provde increased security. Also keep those sneaky fingers away from the KDE
games menu :D

Rob