Re: [K12OSN] Penguin Computing Relion 140 Review

Good grief man, that's what I call a FULL review! I thought about quoting
the entire review in this post just to be a jerk. :-) I didn't know about
penguin computing until after we had bought several Dell Servers. They are
nice servers but I sure woulda loved to have some of those penguin
computing servers and support the slightly smaller guys.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator

Fordyce Public Schools Redbugmail System.
   "Fordyce----Home of the Redbugs!!"
http://redbugs.dsc.k12.ar.us/