[K12OSN] [Fwd: [seul-edu] 25 free monitors up for grabs]

from the SEUL list:
------------------
Hi all,

I've had an offer from a fellow in New York City who would like to donate 25
15-inch monitors. The trouble is, he can't pay for shipping, so I can't take
them. If someone on this list wants them, please email me.

(Apologies for the cross-posting.)

Best regards,
Jeff Nelson
El Camino/International Technology Project

jtnelson emirates net ae
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

I've had an offer from a fellow in New York City who would like to donate 25
15-inch monitors.  The trouble is, he can't pay for shipping, so I can't take
them.  If someone on this list wants them, please email me.

(Apologies for the cross-posting.)

Best regards,
Jeff Nelson
El Camino/International Technology Project

--- End Message ---