Re: [K12OSN] <OT> yum+bind was: yum as well was: apt-get question_one page thread?

Time for a Wiki page on the merits & usage of yum Russ!

If you don't do it, I will simply cut & paste you mails to it! ;-)

James Jensen
Share the wealth: Wikify your expert advice!
http://k12ltsp.org/phpwiki

Question: is there a mail client (i'm using moz1.4) that will show an entire thread in one uninterrupted page? If you know of a way to show an entire thread on one page... you'd make my documenting days so much shorter!

Dennis