RE: [K12OSN] switching from static to dhcp

I just installed K12LTS on one of our dell poweredge 1650s to begin
testing for next year's transition to thin clients(I hope). In the
process of the install I elected to not use dhcp and give the server a
static 10. adress. Now it's not finding the network. I'd like to switch
back to dhcp and then force the static ip from my nameserver (win2k).
How should I go about this? When I try to get to network services from
the gnome desktop it wont even launch. I'd hate to do an entire
re-install....There must be some .conf file which I can pico.

Thanks in advance

Chris Bacigalupo,
Technical Coordinator
Harbor City International School