Re: [K12OSN] <OT> yum+bind was: yum as well was: apt-get question_one page thread?

James Jensen wrote:
--- Dennis Daniels <ddaniels magic fr> wrote:

Time for a Wiki page on the merits & usage of yum Russ!

If you don't do it, I will simply cut & paste you mails to it! ;-)

James Jensen
Share the wealth: Wikify your expert advice!
http://k12ltsp.org/phpwiki

Question: is there a mail client (i'm using moz1.4) that will show an entire thread in one uninterrupted page? If you know of a way to show an entire thread on one page... you'd make my documenting days so much shorter!

Dennis

*I* don't personally know of a mail client that does what you want but I
think someone mentioned that Mozilla's or Netscape's does this...

At any rate, you can view threads for the list here:

https://listman.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/

HTH,

James Jensen

Mozilla 1.2.1, which ships with K12LTSP 3.1.0, allows you to sort mail by thread.

In Mozilla Mail click on "View", "Sort By" and select "Thread".

Robert

--
Robert Harrelson
Inside Washington Publishers