Re: [K12OSN] Penguin Computing Relion 140 Review

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 15:55, Steve Wright wrote:
> Quentin Hartman wrote:
>
> > Colleagues-
> >         As promised, here is my review of the Relion 140 I recently
> > ordered from Penguin Computing. The machine has the following major
> > specs:
>

> very nice.  I think Penguin should consider refunding your money..  8-)
>
> and even throw in a couple of GigE switches..  8-)

    Shouldn't they, though?  I know where *I'M* going at server-buy
time.

Brian Fahrlander                             Linux Zealot, Conservative,
Evansville, IN                                             and Technomad
ICQ 5119262                                    http://www.kamakiriad.com
Linux: it's all about choice and better software.      Live free or die.