Re: [K12OSN] upgrade 3.0.2-2 to latest ok ?

 > Can I safely upgrade this in-production system (fully up to date with
> apt-get) to the latest K12LTSP, using the "Upgrade" Option from the
> Installer  ?

Gosh man, here you guys go again wanting us to put our foot in our mouth.
:-) You're always taking a risk with any upgrade. Always have GOOD backups
no matter how confident you are. (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah..) For the record
though, I upgraded from 3.0.2 to 3.1.0 beta with only a few issues but
ended up reinstalling from scratch just for the fun of it. Eric may have
those issues remedied by now since I upgraded to a 3.1 beta and then
upgraded again to 3.1 final. All in all, have GOOD backups and cross your
fingers but I would be confident all would turn out well if I had to do
it.

Disclaimer: Taking the above information may have horrific effects. You
must agree not to harm Caleb in any way if some event brings this desire
into your heart.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator

Fordyce Public Schools Redbugmail System.
   "Fordyce----Home of the Redbugs!!"
http://redbugs.dsc.k12.ar.us/