Re: [K12OSN] upgrade 3.0.2-2 to latest ok ?

cwagnon redbugmail k12 ar us wrote:

> Can I safely upgrade this in-production system (fully up to date with

apt-get) to the latest K12LTSP, using the "Upgrade" Option from the
Installer  ?

Gosh man, here you guys go again wanting us to put our foot in our mouth.

heh. ignore that dangling rope.. you didn't see that..

:-) You're always taking a risk with any upgrade. Always have GOOD backups
no matter how confident you are.

Fair enuff.

(Yeah, Yeah, Yeah..) For the record
though, I upgraded from 3.0.2 to 3.1.0 beta with only a few issues but
ended up reinstalling from scratch just for the fun of it. Eric may have
those issues remedied by now since I upgraded to a 3.1 beta and then
upgraded again to 3.1 final.

Ok, what were those issues ? How many is 'few' ? Were they a weeks work to fix ?

Please excuse my paranoia.. production server and all.. see..

Disclaimer: Taking the above information may have horrific effects. You
must agree not to harm Caleb in any way if some event brings this desire
into your heart.

Where did you say you lived ? ;-)

/steve