Re: [K12OSN] Penguin Computing Relion 140 Review

very nice. I think Penguin should consider refunding your money.. 8-)

and even throw in a couple of GigE switches.. 8-)

Well, I forwarded it to my sales rep. We'll see what happens ;) Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you have found the review to be valuable. I just this afternoon demo'd the new setup to one of my colleagues and she was utterly blown away. She's admittedly OSS friendly, and I have gotten her to use a ton of OSS software on her Windows machine. She used *nix years ago and has been a little leery of "making the switch" because of her previous *nix experience, but after showing her one of these terminals, she practically begged me to install Linux on her laptop for her. Heh, gotta love it. The more I work with the Relion, the more I like it. I am planning on getting the remote serial console setup in next few weeks, and I will be sure to report back on that as well.

-Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-
Academic Computing and Networking Services Coordinator
Fern Ridge School District 28J
Elmira, OR
Office: 541-935-2253 x429
Cell: 541-914-2989