Re: [K12OSN] clusetKnoppix (LTSP+openMosix live server CD)

> On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 03:07, Stephen Liu wrote:
>
>> My problem is that I download the iso image on a Win machine with
>> broadband connection.  The said machine has a Sony CD-Writer with only
>> 4MB buffer working at 12X 8X 32X speed and running Easy CD creator.
>> It is not feasible to buy another Samsung CD-Writer with 8MB buffer to
>> solve the problem.

What ide channel is the burner on and is it sharing with anything else? Is
it master or slave?
--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator

Fordyce Public Schools Redbugmail System.
   "Fordyce----Home of the Redbugs!!"
http://redbugs.dsc.k12.ar.us/