[K12OSN] Script to change default doc type in Openoffice.org

Hello,

I have tried to run the script
/opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/openoffice-ms-format-defaults.sh but it doesn't
seem to work.

Is there something really silly that I'm not doing that I should?

Any ideas would be wonderful as I'm trying to get as much Linux in this
place as I can before windows makes this place look too blue.  But I still
need compatibility with MS Office.

	Sean Murray
	Computer Network Technician
	Catholic College Bendigo