Re: [K12OSN] clusetKnoppix (LTSP+openMosix live server CD)

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your response and advice.

On that machine I used EZCD Creator 5.  Usually I burnt CDR at max speed
of the Writer without problem.

I met the same problem on another machine before forcing me to purchase
a Sumsung CD-RW Writer with 8MB cache.  One thing I could not resolve is
I have no problem in burning RH iso images on that machine except
Knoppix iso image.  It looks to me a little bid funny.

B.Regards
Stephen