Re: [K12OSN] clusetKnoppix (LTSP+openMosix live server CD)

Hi Caleb,

Thanks for your response.

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 10:41, cwagnon redbugmail k12 ar us wrote:
> - snip-

> What ide channel is the burner on and is it sharing with anything else? Is
> it master or slave?

Secondary IDE, slave.  Secondary IDE, master, is a CDRom.  I arranged
this connection on the first time when I test-booted a Knoppix CD.  I
have tried to arrange CDRom as slave and the burner as master.  Knoppix
CD would not boot on CDRom and I don't expect using the burner to boot
Knoppix.

B.Regards
Stephen