Re: RE: [K12OSN] Bulk user help for LDAP/Samba

YYYEEESSSS!   You da' man!  It works!  Eureka!   Thanks a
million......wooo hoooo!

Thanks...you just got me over the hurdle I've been stuck on....I was able
to get Samba/LDAP running very nicely, but was still stuck on adding users
in bulk.....now I can....now I'm ready for production...thanks so much.
Open Source rules!  Let me know if I can do anything for you and I'll try
my best.  :-)

k12osn redhat com writes:
>Sorry, I hoped you'd know what a variable was...
>I wrote a sample script for your needs below ours in full:

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us