Re: [K12OSN] Conference??

Chris Bacigalupo wrote:

BTW has there ever been an actual physical conference of listees here?
It seems as if there could be a lot gained by getting together in one
location and having sessions covering the topics discussed on this list.

I've seen it discussed, but no one's "made it so". Where would it be held? Who would host it? Who would be in charge of setting it up, etc.? Surely with the knowledgable people on this list, we could do this quickly and easily using PHP or something ... right? We could all register for the conference online, etc. We could have vendors sponsor it and set up booths. We could have general sessions and break out sessions for specific topics and even informal round table discussion sessions. Let's make it so! I'm all for it. I'm willing to help in whatever fashion I am able.

Chris Bacigalupo,
Technical Coordinator
Harbor City International School
332 W. Mich. St. Ste. 300 Duluth, MN 55802
http://www.harborcityschool.org
tel. (218) 722.7574