RE: [K12OSN] Conference??

>>Ok I have a great idea!! Let's have the conference in Fordyce,
Arkansas!!!!

Wait a minute....I suggested it...Duluth,MN get's dibs....in February!
Just Kidding...But I will also contribute what ever I can to doing
this..I'm not sure who exactly is "in charge" around here(trying not to
sound like Apoch. Now) but maybe they could chime in on what would need
to happen to make this event occur. Breakout sessions, Vendors,
Networking, Community Building al would be great.

Chris Bacigalupo,
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Technical Coordinator
Harbor City International School