Re: [mail] RE: [K12OSN] Conference??

May I suggest a compromise between Arkansas and Minnesota?  How about we
host in Kansas City?
Here are a few good reasons to have such a conference in KC

We're central to most of the US.
We have conference facilities that could accommodate a large gathering.
Our airport should be pretty cheap to fly into from all over the US.
We have great barbeque to eat while building community.

Although this email is meant somewhat jokingly, should such a conference
come to be, it would be nice to see it occur in a locale that would
allow for tight budgets to be accommodated.  Keep up the discussion on
this conference.  It sounds like it could be fun and very fruitful for
this community.
Thanks.
Rob