[K12OSN] partitions & size for k12

Hi!

If I plan do new k12 server, what partitions I must create?

Hardware: 4GB RAM, 3x74GB SCSI RAID5.
Purpose: TS, APP server for TS, Intranet webserver, Samba server for win
and mac computers, user /home folders. Approx. 40, max 60 remote users.

I don't plan hold e-mail on this machine. Email they get through IMAPS
from another special e-mail server.

I think:
/boot 100M
swap 2G (why I must do 8G swap part if all fits to memory?)

And here I give up.

Do I need separate /var /tmp /home and / part or can I put all together.

And, if i must separate, how i must calculate sizes of partitions?

The biggest spaceeater will be samba and users homespace. But I afraid
about /var and /tmp. How big they possible can be? I don´t want to waste
diskspace just in case..

Meelis