RE: [K12OSN] Conference??

I agree that, while dove tailing with LW might offer a lot of benefits,
there are enough aspects unique to the interests of this list to warrant
it's own event. As to the video conf, this could be an entire break-out
and portions of the event/seminars could involve distance interactivity.

I do humbly offer Duluth for the 2nd year as , I've always wanted to see
Fordyce.

http://www.visitduluth.com

Portland or KC would be fine as well

Chris Bacigalupo,