Re: [K12OSN] Conference??

There's the NECC conference in Seattle in two weeks:
http://www.neccsite.org/

It'll be chock full of people and a good place to show off k12ltsp

dgd

p.s. Eric, will you be at Linuxworld in SF?

Scott, Are you gonna be at Linux World ?

LTSP will be there again with a booth, and lots of people.

If anybody happens to be in the area, and would like free passes
into the exhibit hall, let me know, and I can mail them out.
I've got a whole bunch of them.