Re: [K12OSN] Conference??

Hey, Duluth is fine with me, even in February. Of course, I live in Minneapolis...

Petre

Chris Bacigalupo wrote:
I agree that, while dove tailing with LW might offer a lot of benefits,
there are enough aspects unique to the interests of this list to warrant
it's own event. As to the video conf, this could be an entire break-out
and portions of the event/seminars could involve distance interactivity.

I do humbly offer Duluth for the 2nd year as , I've always wanted to see
Fordyce.

http://www.visitduluth.com

Portland or KC would be fine as well

Chris Bacigalupo,
Technical Coordinator
Harbor City International School
332 W. Mich. St. Ste. 300 Duluth, MN 55802
http://www.harborcityschool.org
tel. (218) 722.7574
cel. (218) 390.7582