Re: [K12OSN] NFS /home but not apps?

Get as many file servers you can afford, 500Mhz+ should be fine. FILL them up
with IDE RAID cards, then take the 40gig HDDs out of the workstations, just
10ish HDDs in one file server. Thats 400gig worth of storeage :D x4 file
servers and youve got over a terabyte!

Leave HDDs in the workstations you want to be high end, Then install a full
install of something (redhat 9?) and nfs mount home to them.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Robert McDonald