Subject: RE: [K12OSN] auto login
From: Rich McCue <rmccue law uvic ca>
Date: Thu, June 12, 2003 2:49 pm
To: Caleb Wagnon <cwagnon redbugmail k12 ar us>

I just figured it out...

Add to the following File: /etc/X11/xdm/kdmrc
[X-ws004:0-Core]
AutoLoginEnable=true
AutoLoginUser=ws004

Edit the following File: /etc/sysconfig/desktop
DISPLAYMANAGER="KDE"
DESKTOP="KDE"

Make sure you have a user called “ws004” and the host name for a
workstation is “ws004”. Reboot and you should be in business.

Rich